De-Light by Sofitel
Discover De-Light by Sofitel
A gastronomic adventure in healthy eating, De-Light by Sofitel is a pleasurable surprise of refined taste with the freshest ingredients and tempting flavors.
Developed exclusively by Thalassa Sea & Spa, the recognized nutrition and wellness experts in France for over 40 years, De-Light by Sofitel reflects the unique skills of our Sofitel Chefs in creating an innovative array of well-balanced, low-calorie meals to help you meet your health and weight goals in delicious style.
With its emphasis on fresh, wholesome ingredients, the Thalassa Sea & Spa philosophy of healthy eating that links food and culture has long been esteemed throughout Europe. Combining the best of both worlds, Sofitel now brings that successful concept to North America with De-Light by Sofitel Menus, specific menu selections expertly created by Sofitel chefs.
Reflecting Sofitel´s dedication to a superb gastronomic experience, De-Light by Sofitel features low-calorie cuisine that highlights our chefs´ innovative techniques in creating healthy meals, without sacrificing flavor. De-Light by Sofitel is a pleasurable surprise in healthy dining that gives you a feeling of well-being - both physically and mentally - through carefully balanced nutrition. While De-Light by Sofitel menus are a perfect complement to weight loss programs, these delectable selections can be enjoyed by everyone interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
De-Light by Sofitel is a dining experience that will feed the body and nourish the soul. Some of the delicious menu items include:
- Creamed Peas with Truffle Essence (104 Cal per serving) - The flavor of fresh spring peas, paired with the full-bodied essence of truffles and a creamy undertone.
- Fish with Avocado Cream (129 Cal per serving) - Harnessing the anti-oxidant powers of fish and creamy avocado, this dish pairs steamed Pollack fish with artichoke hearts and Dijon mustard. The plate is finished with a light lemony avocado puree.
- Panacotta with Berries (115 Cal per serving) - With hints of natural vanilla pods and the sweetness of honey, rather than processed sugar, the airy dessert is created with soya cream, a dairy-free healthful alternative, and paired with the exuberance of fresh raspberries and blackberries.
Discover our North America locations and their De-Light by Sofitel menus:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower - Café des Architectes
- Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square - Ici Urban Bistro
- Sofitel New York - Gaby Restaurant
- Sofitel Miami - La Riviera Miami
- Sofitel Minneapolis - Colette Bar Bistro
- Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile - Renoir
- Sofitel Philadelphia - Liberte Urban Lounge
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay - Bay 223
- Sofitel Los Angeles - Esterel